In order to be a part of the drawing, you must 1) answer all the following questions correctly and 2) you must LIKE the Facebook page for Tucumcari Ranch Supply and/or you can also FRIEND the page for Tucumcari Ranch Supply.
If you follow steps 1 and 2 above, your name will be put into the drawing for the prize which will be drawn on December 10, 2012.
Answer these questions in the comment section of this blog. Also post that you have taken the New Mexico Challenge on our Facebook page.
So here goes with the questions:
1) What is New Mexico's nickname?
2) What other states meet at Four Corners in New Mexico?
3) New Mexico became a state on what date and what number in the union was it?
4) How tall is Wheeler's Peak and where is it located?
5) What is the largest single mountain in the United States and where is it located?
6) What is New Mexico state vegetables?
7) What happened in Roswell and when did it happen?
8) What is the state question?
9) What is the world's largest scouting facility and where is it located?
10) What is the Blue Hole and where is it located?
11) Which New Mexico Pueblo is one of the oldest continuously occupied communities in the United States?
12) What is the Balloon Festival and when did it start?
13) What is the Very Large Array and where is it located?
14) What is the United States's longest and highest narrow gauge railroad and where is it located?
15) What is the oldest capital city in the United States?
16) Where did Norman Petty record his music?
17) Who were the code talkers and what did they do?
18) Who is Smokey Bear and where was he found?
19) What are the three villages where the descendants of Conquistadors still speak 16th century Spanish that is used no where else in the world?
20) What has been identified and preserved at the Clayton Lake State Park?
21) What is the Enchanted Circle and where is it located?
22) What is White Sands?
23) What is the Palace of the Governors and where is it located?
24) What is the green chili capital of the world?
25) What is the Trinity Site?
Well if you answered the above questions correctly, you know a little bit about New Mexico and what a great state it is. It is steeped in history and is blessed with many natural attractions. Let's all spread the word about what a great place New Mexico is to live in and to visit if you are not fortunate enough to be able to live here.
Thanks for taking the time to follow our New Mexico Facts and supporting Tucumcari Ranch Supply.